Take A Winter Driving Course To Become A More Confident Driver In Snowy, Icy Conditions!
Winter can be an intimidating time of year to drive. Snow, slush, ice, sudden weather changes, and the chilly air are all seen as great reasons to stay home and indoors wherever possible. However, we all need to leave the house sometime — let’s face facts: if you aren’t prepared to drive in the Alberta winter months, you’re going to miss half a year’s worth of experiences.
Don’t let your fear of winter driving hold you back. Our driving specialists have developed winter driving programs that can train you to handle driving on snow and ice. FSI’s Online Winter Driving Course is available year-round, so you can take it at your own pace in the comfort of your home. The Winter Driving & Skid Control program includes our online winter driving course PLUS 1-on-1 in-vehicle winter driver training for hands-on learning. Check out the comparison of the two below:
Online Winter Driving Course
- 90 minute online course
- Price is $49.95
- Do it from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection
- This course also covers the SAFER System of Defensive Driving
- Review and enhance your winter driving knowledge with…
Get started today! This program is conveniently available year-round.
Winter Driving & Skid Control Course
- “Online Winter Driving Course” PLUS 2 hours of 1-on-1 in-vehicle training
- Price is $290 per person
- In-vehicle portion is at our Calgary, Alberta training track
- Ideal for students who want…
This premium course only runs when there’s snow on the ground. Give us a call at 403-283-0077 to reserve your spot!