Submitted by Tom Shindruk, Fleet Safety International classroom instructor
1. Are you watching your speed?
2. Will the other driver change lanes without signalling?
3. Are you following too closely?
4. Is the vehicle behind you following too closely?
5. Will you miss seeing something in your blind spots?
6. Is your seat belt on?
7. Are your side mirrors positioned properly?
8. Did you come to a complete stop at the STOP sign?
9. Have you turned your cell phone off while driving?
10. Are you thinking about driving while driving?
It is well known that the average driver thinks about 3000 things each hour while behind the wheel.
So PLEASE focus on DRIVING while DRIVING.